Colette Temmink currently serves as Chief Strategy & Product Officer for Blue Skyre, IBE (BSI). Prior to BSI, she served as President of Property Services at Eden. Prior to Eden, Colette was Global Head of Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) for Cushman & Wakefield. Colette also served as Senior Vice President and Chief Administration Officer at Apollo Education Group. Her responsibilities included leading the shared service organization, which includes select HR and Finance business processes, sourcing, real estate, facilities and security functions.
Prior to that, she was Vice President of Global Real Estate Operations for Oracle and a Vice President and General Manager at Johnson Controls. In addition, Colette has held positions as Vice President of Boeing Realty Corporation and Director of Shared Services Business Process Sourcing at Boeing.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE ®)
- Fellow Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Masters of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Facilities Management Association (IFMA) Board of Directors
- CoreNet Global – Top Rated Faculty (MCR Capstone course)
- Corporate Real Estate Journal, Henry Stewart Publication – Editorial Board Member